Sebastian Associates, in conjunction with our sister company Sebastian & Sons, Inc., has completed a variety of innovative
construction projects calling from all aspects of our design and installation background.
- Design/build project featuring fast track construction in the basement level of a 4 story historic
building in Philadelphia. Our design features three 100% outside air packaged rooftop air conditioning systems ducted through
4 stories into the space, linked with a 3-stage exhaust system to provide proper space temperature and pressurization.
Wellington at Hershey’s Mill:
- Design/build project including construction of a 3-story nursing care facility featuring
70 patient rooms, dining facilities, lounges, office wing, and kitchen.
Temple Beth Or
- Design/build project featuring construction of a 4-story managed care facility including 200 apartments, dining
area, theater, exercise area, and indoor pool.
- Combination of packaged and split-system heat pumps to
serve public areas and corridors, ducted vertical packaged heat pumps to serve the apartments, and split system dehumidification
system to serve indoor pool enclosure.
- Another design/build project
featuring the construction of a new Synagogue with sanctuary, social hall, kitchen, and education wing with 24 classrooms.
- Packaged rooftop air conditioners with integral energy recovery systems and onboard digital unitary controllers
to minimize energy consumption for high occupancy areas.
project involving a 150,000 ft2 electronic repair facility. Three-month fast track project including eighteen packaged rooftop
units, two computer room air conditioning units, and a complete Building Management System for remote monitoring and system